Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Allen Law Office

Formerly the Law Office of Courtney Jones

Family & Juvenile Law


Making the decision to separate or divorce is a difficult one, especially when there are children involved. Divorces can be further complicated with issues of property division, debt distribution, child custody, child support, spousal support, and parenting time/visitation. If you are considering separation or divorce, it is important that you are as prepared as possible. Make sure your rights and interests are protected from the very beginning and contact us for a consultation today.

Establishment of Paternity

Under Indiana law, the rules are different if a child's parents are not married. If a child's paternity was not established at the time of birth, a court can order the child, mother, and father to undergo genetic testing to officially establish paternity. Once paternity has been established, a court can order a father to financially support his child. It also allows a father to seek visitation with his child. Whether you are the mother seeking help financially supporting your child or the father seeking to establish visitation with your child, we can help you protect your rights and seek the best possible resolution for yourself and your child.

Custody and/or Child Support Modifications

We understand that circumstances can change and prior agreements or orders need to be changed to fit the new circumstances. These changes may affect custody, parenting time and/or child support. We're here to help you make the necessary changes that better fit yours or your family's circumstances.


Whether you're a step-parent seeking to adopt your step-child, or a grandparent seeking to adopt a grandchild, we can help you through the steps required for the adoption process, from notifying all parties, completing the required home studies, filing the petition, through the final Adoption Decree.


In the event that neither of a child's biological parents are capable of providing care for the child, custody may be awarded to a third party. There are certain steps that must be taken in order for a third party to obtain a guardianship over a child whose parents are unable to care for them. Whether you are the third party attempting to obtain or keep guardianship over a child, or a parent seeking to contest or terminate a guardianship that has been filed, we can assist you through the process.

Whet​her you are considering divorce, seeking establishment of paternity, child support and/or custody modifications, adoption, or a guardianship, we are here to help. Contact Allen Law Office for a consultation.

This web site is designed for general information only. Nothing presented on this website should be construed as providing legal advice or giving a legal opinion. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.